As your local insurance agent, we make sure that your home and possessions are fully protected so that you can rest assured, knowing that a fire, windstorm, theft, or lawsuit won't wipe out the love and investment that you've put in to building your home and assets.
Preferred Homeowners Insurance
Well-Maintained homes with a clear claims history, that are new construction or older homes with new roofs and updated electrical & plumbing systems are eligible for the best rates and coverage.
Deductibles as low as 2.5%! Earthquake insurance for many years was very expensive and also carried deductibles of 10% or 15%. A 10% deductible means that a home insured for $500,000 would have to have damage from an earthquake exceeding $50,000 before the insurance policy would even begin to pay a claim! We offer more coverage, with lower deductibles, than the competition.
Coverage for your pool! Did you know that most other competitors (Including the California Earthquake Authority) exclude coverage for pools, or limit coverage to only $3,000? We have coverage options that will pay up to $50,000 for the repair or replacement of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, whirlpool baths, fish ponds, and decorative pools, including all concrete, stone, tile or similar decking material, and all related equipment.
Specialty Homes, Rental Properties, and Difficult-to-Insure Dwellings
Are you having trouble finding insurance for your home, condo, or rental property? Certain types of properties can be difficult to insure—We can do it!
Hillside homes with brush exposure to wildfire. A surprising number of homes in the Foothills, Hollywood Hills, Studio City, Malibu, Aliso Viejo, and Orange County have this difficulty—We can do it!
Vacation Homes & Short-Term Rentals. Are you renting out your home to Airbnb or VRBO guests? This violates most homeowners insurance contracts, may not be covered under a standard policy, and may result in a policy cancellation—We can do it!
Rentals/Investment Properties. Have you set up an LLC or other business entity, or are you the landlord of many tenants? We provide Dwelling Fire insurance policies to cover your risk as a landlord.
Other Types of Difficult-to-Place Insurance—We can do it!
- Dwellings classified as log or adobe.
- Acceptable business or hobby farm-related activities on premises.
- Previously cancelled, declined or non-renewed.
- Dwellings under construction or major renovation.
- Customers with unusual or exotic animals, pets that have caused harm or an unacceptable breed of dog (An exclusion for Animal Liability must be added when breed is Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, wolf hybrid or any dog that is a mix that includes one or more of the breeds listed above.)
- Lapse in coverage.
We offer claim-free discounts, discounts for newer properties, multiple properties, customers over age 50, members of landlord associations and more.
Landlords can get a discount on policies if they screen tenants for:
- Criminal Background
- Credit Check
- Eviction Search
- HO-4 Tenant Insurance Policy on File
Affinity Discount. Members of the following groups are eligible:
- Armed Forces Insurance
Auto insurance is a complicated matter. Many people have an insurance policy but do not exactly understand how they are covered or what they will do if they find themselves in the position of needing to utilize their insurance. Discover the basic types of car insurance and find out how to obtain the coverage you need for your particular situation.
- Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide, or run into, something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.
Now that you understand a bit more about the different types of auto insurance available, you are probably ready to find the right coverage for you. The best way to do this is to work with an independent agency that will allow you to compare insurance quotes online. By doing this, you can rest assured you are getting the best deal as well as getting the personal attention you need.